Categories

S.Africa: ATM Crime Tip (Pin Reversal) is a HOAX…

WARNING: This is Version 1 of my old archive, so Photos will NOT work and many links will NOT work. But you can find articles by searching on the Titles. There is a lot of information in this archive. Use the SEARCH BAR at the top right. Prior to December 2012; I was a pro-Christian type of Conservative. I was unaware of the mass of Jewish lies in history, especially the lies regarding WW2 and Hitler. So in here you will find pro-Jewish and pro-Israel material. I was definitely WRONG about the Boeremag and Janusz Walus. They were for real.

Original Post Date: 2006-11-29  Posted By: Jan

From the News Archives of: WWW.AfricanCrisis.Org
Date & Time Posted: 11/29/2006
S.Africa: ATM Crime Tip (Pin Reversal) is a HOAX…
=”VBSCRIPT”%>

S.Africa: ATM Crime Tip (Pin Reversal) is a HOAX…

From the News Archives of: WWW.AfricanCrisis.Org

Date & Time Posted: 11/29/2006

S.Africa: ATM Crime Tip (Pin Reversal) is a HOAX…

[Yesterday I published an item which is doing the rounds saying that if you are at an ATM and you type in your pin number backwards, that it will alert the Police. I’m afraid, some checking up reveals it is a hoax. A regular reader checked up with ABSA, our largest bank and they state categorically that this is a hoax. Jan]

Apologies for wasting your time… It is a hoax. It really p&*sses me off that some idiot would actually send something like this…
Sorry…
A.